Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro All System Scanner (MD802 ALL+MaxicheckPro)
Highlights of Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro:
1. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
2. Vehicle Coverage: Global OBDII coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
3. The brand-new optimized appearance designwith ergonomic buttons and crisp lines of the exterior has simple structure to be operated bya hand.
4. Brand New Design: Autel MD808, a revelation in diagnostic and service tool is launched with brand–new exterior in terms of design, structure and buttons;
5. Powerful Hardware: Included with 16G Micro SD Card, full color 800*480 display to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level;
6. Efficient Diagnosis: Offer more advanced features and functions to troubleshoot basic four systems (Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS) for major vehicles on the road today;
7. Professional Service Tool: Loaded with enhanced service functions, such as oil reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF, offers quick and easy solution to everyday task in the workshop;
Autel MD808 Pro Features
1.Read and clear trouble codes,control and test BMS/EPB/SAS/Oil Reset/DPF systems
2. Diesel particulate/including forced regeneration
3.Reset steering angle sensor(SAS) functionality
4.Reset oil service and battery registration
5.Reset service mileage and service intervals
6.Perform OLS/oil service resets
7.Set inspection 1 & 2 service intervals
8.Open and close EPB(electronic brake calipers) for pad removal and service
9.Read and clear EPB/SBC trouble codes
10.Diagnose EPB/SBC(Sensotronic Brake Control) caliper functionality with bi-directional control
11.Perform O2 monitor,on-board monitor I/M readiness and component testing.
Autel MD808 Pro Functions List:
1.Read/Test/Clear trouble code all modules:Powertrain system,Body system,Chassis system,INFO & Communication
2.Auto VIN Detection
3.Auto Scan all major system
4.Live Data to test individual systems
5.Communicate with door modules,body controllers,electronic modules
6.Graph,record and playback freeze frame data.
7.Freeze Frame,Enhanced Mode 6,Vehicle Info,I/M Readiness,On-Board Monitor and Component Tests
Autel MD808 Pro Car List:
On the basis of all OBD II compliant vehicles, including those equipped with universal protocol – Control Area Network (CAN), MaxiDiag MD808/808 Pro Scanners expand vehicle system coverage and offer more diagnostic power to the vehicle technicians. Featuring expanded global vehicle coverage, the scan tools offer technicians a significant improvement on model years covered by supported manufactures.
For a complete listing of all the added vhicle,please check here
How to use Autel MD808 Pro to Perform Oil Reset?
Select Oil Reset icon on the Service screen and wait for the vehicle manufacturer screen. Choose the correct vehicle make.
There are two ways to perform the reset service.
Almost all Asian vehicles and most American and European vehicles can be reset manually by technicians.
To finish this procedure, please follow these steps (Take Ford as an example):
1) Select Ford from the vehicle make screen and press OK.
2) Select the right options for your vehicle step by step according to each
screen that appears until the vehicle information is identified.
3) After entering the vehicle information, the scan tool will display a manual reset message, press OK to continue.
4) Follow the instructions to reset the service manually.
5) Press ESC to exit.
Most American and European vehicles can be reset automatically by the scan tool.
To finish this procedure, please follow these steps (Take Peugeot as an example):
1) Select Peugeot from the vehicle make screen and press OK.
2) Select the right options for your vehicle step by step according to each screen that appears until the vehicle information is identified.
3) After entering the vehicle information, the scan tool displays manual reset message as below:
Comparison Table of Autel MD808 Pro, MD808 four system, MD802 four system, MD802 all systems:
MD808 Pro (All Systems)
|View Live Data||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|View Freeze Frame Data||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|View I/M Readiness Status||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|View Vehicle Information||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|O2 Monitor Test||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|On-board Monitor Test||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Oil Service Reset||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|EPB Brake Pads Repalcement||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Save and Playback Data||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Print Data via Window PC||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|System Coverage||Engine,Transmission,ABS,SRS||All Systems||Engine,Transmission,ABS,SRS||All Systems|
|Steering Angle Learning||Y||Y|
|Battery Registration and Reset||Y||Y|
|Display||320x240 dpi||320x240 dpi||800x480 LCD||800x480 LCD|
Autel MD808 Pro Specifications
|Processor||ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)|
|Memory||32MB, 166 MHz|
|Display||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)|
|Power Consumption||1.7 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)|
|Weight||313 g (0.69 lb.)|
Autel MD808 Pro Package includes:
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Micro SD card
1pc x Carry case
1pc x USB Cable
We Also Recommend
Autel Wireless Diagnostic Interface Bluetooth VCI Device for Maxisys Tool
100% Original Autel MaxiCOM MK908 All System Diagnostic Tool Support ECU/Key Coding Updated Version of Maxisys MS908
Autel MaxiDiag MD806 Pro Full System Diagnoses OBD2 Car Automotive Scanner Tool