Emulator E34 E36 E38 E39 E46 For BMW EWS2 EWS3.2
Top 2 Reasons To Get BMW EWS2 EWS3.2 Emulator
1. There are NO any counters or car starts limited. You can change and store new ISN without any limitations.
2. Emulator is shipped with JUMPER 1 shorted. For testing purposes ISN 0579 is stored by default.
Notice: In case of EWS3.2 similar procedure is used, only difference is that that it is NOT connected directly to diagnostic K-line.
1. Remove original EWS2 control unit, find +12v ACC, GND, K-line wires, attach emulator. Emulator must be in service mode: JUMPER 1 shorted.
2. Connect ANY K-line diagnostic adapter to vehicle diagnostic connector and launch EMULATOR CONFIGURATION UTILITY:
4. For some ECU s it is possible to read ISN number directly from engine control unit. In this case select option ECU xxxxx , press Read. Software will try to read ISN. If successful, choose option EWS emulator and press button Store to save ISN number into emulator.
5. Disconnect emulator from K-line, remove JUMPER 1 and connect K output from emulator to DME(DDE) <-> EWS line.
6. Don t forget to short two starter relay wires (EWS connector)!
7. Car is ready to start.
We Also Recommend
10pcs Airbag Bypass Resistor Universal Connector Plug Harness for 12V Cars
Ignition Switch Electronic Steering Lock ESCL Emulator for Nissan 48700-9N00B